FIRST FINANCE COMPANY is led by an experienced and qualified five member board. The board members were selected from the parent company’s main board – FINCORP. For independence the Chairman is not a Board Member at FINCORP.
1. Mr. Ferlie Mabuza – Chairman He is a Chartered Accountant who current serves as the Financial Controller at the Public Service Pension Fund. He commands extensive experience in Asset Management and Development Finance.
2. Mr. Musa Mdluli – Member An experienced Chartered Accountant currently employed at Tibiyo TakaNgwane, as Manager Internal Audit. He also holds a Bachelor of Commerce Degree and ACCA. He chairs the Audit, Finance and Risk Committee at FINCORP and is a Board member of Swaziland Insurance & Pension Fund Registrar.
3. Ms. Phindile Dlamini – Member She is a lecturer in Small Enterprise Management and Foundations of Entrepreneurship at the University of Swaziland. She is currently the Acting Director for the UNISWA Entrepreneurship & Business Development Centre (UNISWA – EBDC). Ms. Phindile Dlamini commands vast experience in Agri-business business plan appraisal, budgeting and financing; SMME business plan appraisal and financing; Development financing.
4. Mr. Dumisani Msibi – Group Managing Director The Group Managing Director joined FINCORP in 1997. He is an Accountant by profession with extensive experience in banking and finance. He holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA- Finance). He also holds a Certificate in Financial Institutions for Private Enterprise Development (FIPED – Harvard University)..
5. Mr. Vusie Ephraem Dlamini
Mr Dlamini is currently employed as, Director Budget and Economic Planning under the Ministry of Finance, a position he assumed in 2012. Prior to that he was the Head of Aid Coordination & Management Section under the Ministry of Economic Planning.He Holds a Masters Degree in Economics of Education, acquired from the University of London and has vast experience in managing and coordinating the implementation of EU funded projects as well as projects funded by other donors, e.g. Taiwan, Japan, World bank, UNDP to name a few. He is also a Board Member at Swaziland Electricity Company.